When we have a handful of tasks and have to put heads into multiple conversations, it’s a mandate that we have to keep notes in an efficient manner. Earlier I used my dairy to record notes. But as the number of meetings increased, I found it difficult to manage it in a dairy. Also, I have to enter those details into the system to make it useful. It was at that time, I started thinking about a note-taking tool. I tried several tools both cloud and desktop versions. Being an avid fan of Linux, the tool’s compatibility with Linux was mandatory. This search took almost 6 months. to figure out the issues with multiple tools and the practical difficulties I will have to face when I use it. At last, I found the one which I was looking for.
Here comes Zoho Notebook
- Completely Free- Unlimited Customizable Notebooks
- Desktop Apps for Linux, Windows, Mac- Image and File attachments
- Mobile Apps for Android, iOS
- Lightweight and intuitive
- Hierarchical content structure
- Intuitive User Interfaces
- Feature Rich Text editor( Plain Text, Bullet Point, Checklist, etc)
- Reminder Options
- Secure Notes using passwords
- Version tracking
- Powerful search
- Content synchronization
Zoho has confirmed that this tool will be free forever. So why wait to start using Zoho Notebook. All it promises is a premium experience at a Nil Cost.
[Image Courtesy : https://www.zoho.com/notebook/]